Hannan’s Career Day

March 22, 2019

Archbishop Hannan held career day this Wednesday to help students discover their passion.

Career day at Hannan is important to the students because its purpose is to help them along with the decision- making process.

“Career day helped me realize what I wanted to do with my life and what I want to pursue,” senior Zoe Naquin said.

The parents that help with career day take pride in guiding students along during this tough time.

“I think it’s important that students understand how fast technology is changing and how it’s going to impact their future job,” artificial intelligence worker Christine Gauthreaux said.

Students, especially seniors, look forward to career day and seeing the different fields they could work in.

“Career day helped me understand that if I wanted to do something medical, I should go for it and take anatomy during high school,” Zoe Naquin said.

Career day gives students the opportunity to view different jobs and their requirements.

“I think it helps them understand the different types of careers that are out there today, the education requirements that each job requires, the job requirements of each of the physicians and it gives them an opportunity to ask questions to individuals that are in those professions.”