Archbishop Hannan excited for 2018 Open House

October 17, 2018

Archbishop Hannan High School hosts its annual Open House Thursday, Oct. 18 in hopes of attracting possible new students to campus.

Video II

Guests will get a full experience of Hannan’s campus and participate in activities and panels throughout the night to get a taste of the high school experience.

Archbishop Hannan Student Council President, Justin Mouledous will be in charge of speaking to the potential students, and explaining why he chose Hannan as an 8th grader.

Hannan Student Council Public Relations officer Nathan Estopinal worked tours last year, but this year he will be working the panels in Coach Baird’s room.

“I am really excited to see all the potential Hawks, that will be attending this event,” Estopinal said.

Justin our president will be giving a speech at the beginning of this event.

“I will be working in Coach Baird’s room for a little, the going out to the quad with the theatre group to get the attention of theatre kids.” Mouledous said. “I have worked on this for about a month and I feel prepared.

“Seeing all the new kids, and their impression on Hannan is what he is most excited for this year.”

Open House starts at 6:30 p.m. n the gym, which features brand new LED lights, and finish around 8:30 p.m.

Open House includes demonstrations by the science department, student life and academic panels, athletic showcases and informational sessions.