The student news site of Archbishop Hannan High School

Exciting #iGiveCatholic event starts tomorrow

November 27, 2017

To celebrate our unique Catholic heritage, #iGiveCatholic is the first-ever giving day created to rally the Catholic community on #GivingTuesday, November 28th – a global day of giving. Donors make secure, tax-deductible donations to their parish, alma mater, and favorite ministries.

Donations will be accepted on iGiveCatholic.org during a 24-hour period, and gifts may be scheduled in advance beginning Friday, November 10th.

While the giving will be through the iGiveCatholic website, all donations will directly support the annual Hannan Fund.

The proceeds from this event will support Archbishop Hannan’s student-centered additions to the quad at the center of campus – including a 2000-square foot multi-purpose facility for athletics and fine arts, additional picnic tables, benches, and canopies.

Archbishop Hannan’s goal is to raise $25,000 during the 24-period and the annual goal for the Hannan Fund is to reach $100,000.

The advancement team at Archbishop Hannan will be hosting live, in-person giving opportunities on campus Nov. 28.

Please follow Hannan’s social media channels (Facebook: Hannanup; Twitter: @HannanHigh; Instagram: @HannanHigh) for updates on this exciting to opportunity to give back to the school.